Sunday, January 21, 2007

Home made snow ice-cream!!!!!!!!


We didn't go to church today because we had about 4-6 inches of snow and the roads were still icy.

We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for lunch. We had roast beef, scalloped corn and beans. The scalloped corn was especially good!
After we ate, we watched a "Gunsmoke" and went outside. Mom and Dad shoveled Grandma and Grandpa's driveway while Grandpa, Doug, Rayna and I had a snowball fight. I SKUNKED Doug. Grandpa has REALLY good aim. ); I got hit lotsa times by Grandpa. It was easy hitting Doug and Rayna but, I don't have very good aim and I only hit Grandpa 8-10 times.



Before we went inside Grandma had started a nice fire in the fireplace.
When we went inside we were discussing snow ice-cream and we asked Grandma if she'd make us some snow ice-cream and she said "YES!!!!!!" I went out and got the snow (it was clean) and my hands almost FROZE getting that snow. I didn't think to bring my gloves out to get the snow I just figured that I'd just scoop it up into the bowl. That didn't work.
Grandma is a GOOD cook. She made it PERFECTLY!!! I REALLY liked it. It was really yummy but, it was even BETTER (I didn't think it could get better!) when Grandpa brought out the CHOCOLATE SYRUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE chocolate syrup!!!!!!!!!!!

After we had the ice-cream Grandma was saying she couldn't get onto my blog. I got on and showed her how to do it and she read my blog and left a comment too.

When we came home Dad watched a bluegrass DVD and Doug, Rayna and I watched "Justice League Unlimited". After that I was going through my pictures and changed my desktop several times and got stuff just right.

Mom just got done working with Doug on his math facts and Rayna is up playing hide 'n' seek.

I hafta go now.

'bye!

~BaTs