Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Burjowdy Day!!!

Today is Burjowdy Day! I made the holiday up myself! I made it up when I was about 4, I think. I was sitting on my bed and Mom came in to say goodnight and I didn't want to go to school.(I'm homeschooled but, I used to go to a once-a-week school thingee.)Mom asked me why and I told her that it was a HOLIDAY! I can't go to school on a HOLIDAY! She told me that all the holidays were over for a LONG time. I said that they weren't and that tomorrow was Burjowdy day. She asked me what you do on burjowdy day and I said, "I get to stay home from school and Daddy stays home from work and we play board games together!" I still had to go to school but, we DID have burjowdy day that year. Burjowdy day is never on the same day of the year as the last year. However, it usually falls in the first 3 months of the year.

***************

I know I haven't written in like, 10 days but, I've been REALLY busy.
Sorry. *sob*

~Darcy