Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today

I am now OFFICIALLY healed! I ate 2 baked potatoes, and a half package of ramen noodles WITHOUT THROWING UP!!!!! I am happy! Okay, maybe I shouldn't of shared that 411 with you. Sorry.
***
I did my math and did 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I worked on schoolwork with Rayna and her favorite subject is MATH! ); Weirdo.
***
It's snowing rather hard here at home but, it's not all that cold outside. Odd. I went out in shorts and a short sleeved shirt and didn't freeze solid within 1 minute of being out there!
***
I just got done beating part of "€ragon" (the DS game) for Rayna. It's my game but, I am a very kind and loving sister so I let her play sometimes.
***
Do you like how I changed the template on my blog???? I like it. Well, DUH I like it or I wouldn't put it on my blog.
***
I just went upstairs and Mom showed me the REALLY cool blinkies that she put on my blog! She put some blinkies on her blog too! My favorite blinkie is the sparklin' Spidey.
***
Goodbye

~BaTs