Monday, February 05, 2007

The previous few days


*snuffle* *sniff* *WAAAAAAHHHHHHH* Daddy went on a (lousy) business trip and will be coming tomorrow night. THAT'S A LONG TIME!!!!

Ok I s'pose that you wanna know what all I been up to this weekend huh?
Well, on Friday we went to this "Holiday Inn" and Daddy's band played there.
On Saturday we went back there and Daddy's band played twice that time.
On Saturday Mom decided to bring her computer and internet. She was on THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME WE WERE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sang "Till the End of the World Goes Round" on the first set. I even got to go back stage! I felt SPECIAL!



On Sunday we we went to church and all my friends asked, "Why weren't you in Sunday School?" I explained we got home at 11:00 pm and didn't feel up to getting up at 7:00 am to get to Sunday School! I thought it was a good reason.


That cute little kitty kat up on top is a avatar thingeeabobbie (as Rayna would call it) that mom was gonna send Adam but, I couldn't resist putting it on my blog today